This week the team at Yummy Istanbul were proud to be recognised in the Viator Experience Awards as one of Europe’s Top 10 Food Tours and Experiences.
With over 1,182 5-star reviews, Yummy Istanbul’s Taste of Two Continents tour has been rated one of the top 10 food tours in Europe by Viator and Trip Advisor. Yummy Istanbul is both Istanbul’s and Turkey’s only food tour to make the prestigous list.
Yummy Istanbul’s Taste of Two Continents sits in the Top 10 alongside wine-tasting tours from Prague and Dubrovnik, pasta making in Frascati (Italy) and food tours in Athens, Reykjavik, Bologna, Rome and Florence.
This new Viator award ranks the world’s top foodie experiences based on average review ratings, the number of reviews and the number of bookings over a 12-month period. As the world’s leading online travel agency (OTA), Viator and Trip Advisor set the bar for the best things to do and see across the world.
“With two years of thwarted travel plans in the rearview, we’ve seen extraordinary enthusiasm throughout the summer leading through the end of 2022,” said Laurel Greatrix, VP of Brand and Communications, Viator. “As travelers venture out in greater numbers than ever, we’re excited to elevate the best-of-the-best tours, activities, and experiences the world has to offer through the Viator Experience Awards.”
The entire Yummy Istanbul team is excited to be recognised for this award as we pride ourselves on continuing to offer the very best foodie experiences in Istanbul.
Yummy Istanbul’s licensed local tour guides are experts on Istanbul and Turkish food and have received over 2,000 five-star reviews across TripAdvisor, Google, Airbnb, Facebook and other platforms. Yummy Istanbul has been running the best food tours in Istanbul since 2013.
You may also like:
- Yummy Istanbul Rated as Europe’s Top 10 Food Tours & Experiences
- The 35 Absolute Best Restaurants in Istanbul Right Now
- 15 Authentically Local Restaurants in Istanbul [2023 Update]
- The 10 Best Italian Restaurants in Istanbul [2023 Guide]
- 15 Best Istanbul Parks to Enjoy All Year Round (2023 UPDATE)
- 16 Most Beautiful Beaches in Istanbul (Public & Private)
- The 10 Absolute Best Sushi Restaurants in Istanbul for 2023
- 12 Best Steakhouses in Istanbul: Unleash Your Inner Caveman
- Honeymoon in Istanbul: 6 Most Romantic Things to Do & More
- Secret Istanbul: 15 Hidden Gems in Istanbul that You’ll Love